Conversation Starter enables top-notch organisations such as EY, VOKA and the European Space Agency to host online networking events. They are an incredible way of fostering connections quickly, effortlessly and affordably. To continue our exponential growth, we are looking for a Business Developer.
What's in it for you?
Join a team that feels like family. We're driven people who love to work hard and have a lot of fun while doing so. Oh and we love good food. During lunch, you'll find us in a local restaurant.
Introduce a great product to the world. Our goal is to grow Conversation Starter into a platform that connects millions of entrepreneurs. Now that's an exciting challenge!
Make an impact. Top-notch organisations such as the European Space Agency, Google, EY and VOKA use Conversation Starter. It feels good to work on a product that people love (watch the !).
What you'll do
- Host online networking events for people to experience Conversation Starter and inspire them to host their own events
- Perform market research and manage marketing initiatives such as outbound campaigns and blogs
- B2B sales: explore the needs of potential customers and close deals
- Coordinate content creation such as blogs, landingpages and social media posts
- Set up partnerships: reach out, negotiate and follow-up
- Project management: keeping track of events, marketing initiatives, partnership etc
- Manage the community of Conversation Starter event participants
- Research and set up digital marketing and sales tools
- Passionate about generating new business, professional events and connecting people
- A people person: this role requires a lot of talking
- You can convince people to buy, partner or participate in events
- Creative: you like to come up with new ideas for reaching your goals
- Strong project management skills
- 2+ years of experience in a business development role (bonus: in software, B2B, or community management context)
- Self-motivated, confident to make decisions and happy to work on your own initiative
- The opportunity to join a tech startup as it grows into a global company
- Competitive salary
- Flexible hours
- Great coffee and delicious team lunches
- A great office in Antwerp, right next to the train station
- Full-time position